Registration for the 9th Annual Charity Chase Half Marathon is now open! Nearly 500 participants completed USATF certified course in 2013, and we are expecting to sell out in 2014! Will you be here for our biggest year yet?
Charity Chase Half Marathon is a non-profit organization whose mission is to host an annual half marathon in Hickory, NC that raises money for local charitable groups who volunteer on race day. Join us on Sunday, June 1st, 2014. You won't want to miss it!
Features of the Charity Chase Half Marathon include:
- USA Track & Field certified course (NC07023PH)
- ChampionChip timing provided by Lee Timing LLC
- 6:30am start
- Drop-bag/gear check-in available on site
- Short sleeve technical tees and cool finishers' medals
- Walker-friendly 4-hour time limit!
Space is limited so register now! On-site registration is available at the expo only on May 31st if the race is still open. Sorry, race day registration is not available.
For complete information please visit the race web site at www.charitychase.com