Set a Date
No matter if it is your first 5K race or your hundredth, when you register for a 5K race it will keep you motivated and on task to reach your goal of running a successful 5K race. By actually setting up a date on your calendar, you pinpoint the time that you have to be ready to step on that starting line of your 5K race.
Prepare a training schedule immediately after booking your 5K race. New runners should begin with light training and build into a longer running routine.
Highlands County's FIRST & FOREMOST Fundraising obstacle course event benefitting:
* SEBRING ELKS CLUB CHARITIES
* FOLDS OF HONOR FOUNDATION
Our unique venue is on the shores of our beautiful Lake Jackson with stunning views and delicious food and drink!
You will race around 12 floating obstacles in waves of 12 canoes. The first 3 canoes across the finish line will race against the winners of each heat in a final PADDLE for the WIN!
We proudly fly the AMERICAN FLAG and our National Anthem begins our day of events!
*OPEN TO ALL AGES - KIDS UNDER 7 FREE to RIDE in CANOE with paying parent AND life jacket. Max. occupancy 3 per canoe.
* GATES OPEN AT 9 AM
* PLEASE ARRIVE 30-45 MINS. BEFORE YOUR LAUNCH
* PARKING IS $5 PER CAR (CASH ONLY)
* PLEASE BRING ID, WAIVERS SIGNED IN PERSON AT EVENT.
* BRING ID, CHANGE OF CLOTHES, CASH or CREDIT CARD FOR VENDORS
* WE ENCOURAGE CRAZINESS!! DRESS UP and HAVE SOME FUN!
* NO COOLERS PLEASE, VENDORS ON SITE
* FREE BATH!
* FOOD-BEER-SUNSHINE (hopefully!!)